License to Thrill

by Isabella Lo & Ellen He A boy sustained head injury when playing on an indoor trampoline recently, according to the Consumer Council’s latest report. Unlike in the U.K., no license is required in Hong Kong for the operation of amusement park facilities. Trampolines are not a regulated “entertainment” activity under the Places of Public … More License to Thrill